#CryptoPickk noted in the chart:
1) Chainlink price is still down nearly 50% from the all time high at around $53.
2) The price has respected the levels as highlighted on the chart. The price recently had touched the 0.382 level two times ( pattern), with a bounce up.
3) The ( ) looks like it is potentially going down again to form a before moving up. CryptoPickk outlined this by the arrow.
4) The ( ) looks ready for a as well then upward momentum. CryptoPickk outlined this by the arrow.
5) The (VPVR) shows the highest amount of resistance at the current price level.
6) The seems to be falling compared to the prior weeks with potential anticipation of a move coming.
7) If price moves higher, it could re-test the golden pocket which would be a 41% move up.
8) If price falls, it may be supported around the $21 range as shown by the dotted green line.
What are your opinions on this?
If you enjoy my ideas, feel free to like it and drop in a comment. I love reading your comments below.